Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Why Is Autism Symbol A Puzzle



Hello ... Welcome to my blog .... I love your look .... this time I will show you some work on decoupage .. .. the art is so relaxing you do not want to ever stop .... Some
cut wooden hearts for me ...... shabby style .... I love to any corner of the bathroom, bedroom, living room or wherever you want ..... .....


.... Some jars of moisturizer .... come with a plastic that protects it .... retired and started to create napkins ..... love them!
You can collage as you want .....



..... A .... Portalibros



.... A wooden boxes that serve as pencil in a classroom .....


..... And the lid of a pot to match ..... very happy ....


The cover was a bit complicated because it had many curves .... then applied as a kind of mosaic .... the only complete drawings on the sides .. ...
But it was good and the person I ordered it was satisfied with the finished ..... that's important!
I appreciate both your visit!! and if you leave a comment ..... I'll be happy
God bless you!
Happy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment