Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How Does Cell Get Trunks Time Machine

SOUVENIRS MOTHER'S DAY! Regalito

Welcome to my blog ..... In these days I've done a lot ..... just that little bit I will publish ... Top
to recycle bottles ..... and I've shown before some of these thanks to Titi very kindly took me a few questions .... thanks friend ... do not know how you helped me. .... I did 32 and some more hehe .... just in case!

The cookies that I have inside of me too ....

seems to me they were very nice .... I liked doing these shots where they were all close together .... everyone had to do with flowers .... I love flowers ... they're so feminine! !
You know that the covers are made with decoupage ..... they also placed a cordoncito country I found in a haberdashery and fascinated me since I saw it ...... some wood trim and painted it .... was what it was .....

..... ..... it with birds using this cord gave me a new idea to place the detail ..... I introduced the two ends through the hole and made a bow ..... look different!

.... others .... bird houses

.... with stars ....

.... flowers ....

and strawberries ...... ..... I think it's a nice touch for all ....
.... and you think???


On the other hand I tell them that on Saturday Artisans del Zulia celebrate Mother's Day was very nice .... meet them .... tell them the next ....
A hug and thanks for coming!
God bless!





0 comments:

Post a Comment