Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How To Use E Mail Spider

MAS! PAD

few days ago my sister came to visit ..... we get along very well and we have many things in common: A wonderful person my husband and all that that entails ..... y. .... crafts .... imagine how many topics to discuss and learn??
Look what has brought me ....
Ribbons for embroidery in various colors ..... I have no excuse not to do the embroidery workshop Bea .... left ..... I have it and ufos ufos ... ufos over ..... but I've learned that are fermenting Work hahaha ...... I have a large laboratory at home brewing ....
Because she knows that I dig the chicken ..... I brought this grab-tissue pots ....

I love it! but I do use it though .... I have it adorning my kitchen ...... thanks for the great detail!!


few days ago came a packet mailed to me .... remember that Inter Miniretacetería?? It is possible that some do not know it was long ago ..... ...... Daniela for personal reasons was unable to meet ..... but in their desire to look good and it's too late .... shipment has been made .... and these are the goodies ...




A beautiful silver necklace ..... a pin ... a keychain .... all done for her .. ..

...... A beautiful patchwork for my work and a lovely letter with a smell that permeated the whole package ..... Thanks ..... Dani she is about to have a baby .....
God be with you in the birth of Federica!!
Well girls this is it for today but I have many things to tell and show ......
A big kiss to all and God bless!


0 comments:

Post a Comment