Sunday, May 1, 2011

Were To Buy Off-white Comic



díaaaa
Good ... I love to tell the news ..... this time .... a cushion that I commissioned a friend and sister .... for her granddaughter who lives in America ..... I did it with love ... because she is special to me ..... The angel Hope published on his blog ... do not know who it belongs .. ... but I love it ..... also clear that I embroidered roses .... you know ..... always give personal touches to my work ..... I also painted with fabric paint to give color ..... ..... I like the colors bring joy and life to everything touching ...... who does not like the color??


Telitas I used cotton in pink .... it is a pity that my camera is not good .... and many details escape ..... but every day is closer jiji ..... I hope!


do you think??? My friend liked Queen ..... I hope your granddaughter too ....
Thanks for your sweet comments and encourage me to continue ....
..... God bless you and give you health!


0 comments:

Post a Comment