Friday, March 11, 2011

Ok To Workout During Herpes Outbreak

P @ R @ THE HAIR ...

Good morning to all of you ... I've been a bit perdidilla without internet for a change .... but thanks God .....
I've been a little busy making flowers for the hair .... I like jobs where they can give free rein to my creativity ..... either choosing fabric colors and patterns ..... ... I have some photos of some that have done .....






have liked ..... very easy and inexpensive to do ... no excuses for not doing them. ... and used for everything ..... ..... to decorate bags to decorate T-shirts ...... and .... massss everything you can think!!



And these ...... a little more serious for older ones lol ..... although we do not like colors??





hope you liked it .... I am very happy to show my work .....
God bless!


0 comments:

Post a Comment