Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dragon Ball Z Drawings Of Vegeta

PATCHWORK BAG FIRST!

For fiiiin made my first patchwork bag .... since I saw a tutorial published Trelly inspired me to do ..... well .... was not . it gave me a lot
ideas....y aprendí mucho con él....gracias amiga!!!


Está elaborado con una tela firme....no se cual es su nombre....parece un lino....la tenía guardada desde hace mucho tiempo....pertenecía a mi mamá.....es por eso que no tengo ni idea del nombre....Este tipo de telas ya no las vemos por acá......La unicolor es una especie de gabardina......me encanta la combinación de ambas.....


Los cuadros son mis preferidos......


What I lined with a beige fabric that is doing very well ...... it is the same material with which drew up the flower that adorns the front .... but it also serves to keep cerradito pin .. ....


I did in one afternoon ..... and I loved it .....
I know what you think of my first bag ..... I love your comments ..... is the fuel that keeps me going in this wonderful world ..... THANK YOU!!
God bless you all!


Holaaaa .... I

0 comments:

Post a Comment