Monday, February 28, 2011

Where Is The Vase In The Cave On Poptropica

Guardabolsas in Patchwork

Happy happy day and week for all that I read and Thanks to the new followers for wanting to keep track of my work ..... slowly the visit will go ..... sometimes I do not leave their posts ..... I guess I just do not have ..... thank you for being there!

I show a guardabolsas I did that already in the hands of its owner ...... I love to paint with fabric ..... applications whistle and give me a hint as to what is precious make it simple ..... for ......



There
fabrics that have come into my hands that I love and keep each patchwork with great zeal. .... as is the pitcher is a fake patch .... but ...... the most country and use them as immortalized in a work that can be excibir jajaja things??. ..... Well ... ...... figuratively because I know that nothing is immortal ..... haha \u200b\u200b


guardabolsas For cortinitas used a fabric that I brought from abroad ...... I bought for this work because there are no such Telitas I love ..... Tables ..... And I placed a few buttons to give butterflies a little more life ..... Total ..... I loved it .....


And you are saying??
for now to continue my Telitas and paintings!
Thanks for making me happy with your comments as specific ...
God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment