Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Congratulate On An Engagement

BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT LOOK! NEW MAGNET

very happy .... because I have received from Celia and Claudia a look at them precious gifts ....

precious few scraps of fabric .... ..... a diviiiina matrioshka

for keys .... .....

A purse of Peru spectacular ..... a tomato pincushion that I've always loved and a nice tape with its respective index card ..... ..... All these little things are lovely .... many thanks Celia!

Now I show the Claudia ....

an agenda with my sign ... a book with leaves printed with roses ..... and a branded house with a beautiful fabric ....

chicha morada Some traditional sweets of Peru ..... A towel embroidered with my original tape ..... a foami Easter .... and a spectacular Peruvian magnet. TOO .... I like ....

this box also came with a few models that fall in love .... two Peruvian thimbles that add to my collection of four flame .... hahahaha ..... metal hooks wooden clothes and little flowers of porcelain .... ...... I love them all!
Thanks Claudia ...
You see why I'm so happy to receive these gifts??
Let them perish??
appreciate your visits and comments!
God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment