Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Owners Manual John Deere 214

DECOUPAGE FOR THE MONTH OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!

Candy is something that I've always liked ..... there's nothing like a sweet detail to please our friends and family ..... ....... not ..... our great love I show my bowl or cookie jars production alluding to date puuuuros ....... hearts!! Long live
LOVE!!

I tell them that fill with cookies, truffles or small piece of milk ..... all done by me .. ... liked a lot ...... and best of all is that we can continue recycling the bottle for what we want ...... these others are commissioned to put some cup of tea ....

Look at the detail of the flowers were better ...... hopefully the photos ....

On the front .....

and back .....
.... this idea is from my sister who was with me ..... do not believe that all creations leave one head .... sometimes those around us help us a lot ..... jajajaja .....


now continue recycling!!
hope you like!
God bless!
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment