Monday, February 21, 2011

Sample Church Letter Requesting Donation

Thanks!

Good diaa! I have a few outstanding entries will try to catch up this week .... the internet is awful .... I try to put comments and I get the picture of "The connection timed out" and lose my inspiration .... hahaha.

Today I come to tell you that my niece was going to spend the new year in Ciudad Bolivar ..... about 14 or more hours drive from my house is lejiiiiiisimo .. ....... ... and remembered I had a friend in those parts ..... I got in touch with her and I sent them some gifts ..... I had no shot because everything went very quickly ..... the spark caught me a little late lol ...... In ..... so they could be for delivery ..... Norelkys sent me some gifts to my niece who also left gifted hahaha ..... and as she does not live here ..... mailed to me ..... a little late .... but arrived!!





have seen such beautiful flowers?? are to apply to my work and butterflies ..... also set them somewhere in my house which can boast of them .... and the cup to the doll?? I put a magnet and looks beautiful in my fridge and Christmas napkin ..... ..... all is the portrait bellooooo friend .... Thanks for such beautiful gifts!!
And you for being my earrings!
God bless!
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment