Thursday, April 14, 2011

Does Lorazepam Expire

PORTACOSMÉTICOS ......

Happy day .... I want to show another portacosméticos I made to congratulate my amigucha Lisbeth this for his birthday ..... combination .... I love a jean with a piece of thick blue and beige tiles .... beautiful ..... I personally love .....

The butterfly ..... surely already know ..... I do not think the same model make life noooooo ..... I made at the same time .. .... I like to be creative and make a little more than a single product ..... but flip past this page ..... hahahaha

The trail is not very noticeable because they made in red to match the wooden flower I placed the yoyo .....

Forradito properly ....


I liked it .... I like making bags seem magical ..... .... once you sew the cover and turn out ...... lol ..... listecitos way I see it ...

Thanks for your time!
Thanks to new followers for trusting me ..... I can locate some of the others do not .... but if you read this contact me ..... .....
God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment