Monday, April 18, 2011

Church Welcome Speech Examples

PATCH BAG LOVE ....... ANGEL ... OTHER

When I started my blog I spent looking for beautiful images to embroider or paint ..... once I found that I loved it ... do not know where I got it ... at that time was not aware of that had to be have permission to use the pictures ..... but I still see around and I think it's a Tilda book that happened ...... I can say I'm crazy about whoooole that has to do with these designs! !
embroidery ready ......

search begins .... ...... where do I apply ????..... this time I decided on a bag. I used .... as outside pocket .....
I love the colors of this fabric ....


.... and Pearl is doing .... I never do embroidery fabric ..... just appeared the two and I think they look great together .....
used in the embroidery a little fabric paint .... I always thought that giving a little color embellishes the work ..... ..... and do you think???
The .... lilac lining is also perishes not showed them .... lol I missed!


seems to me is liking this ..... and the sewing machine and has caught me ...... as I have said out there and I hear ....... jajajaja brushes

I'll be waiting for your comments ..... you know you make me very very happy ......
With new girls who have been adding .... am thrilled that people are interested in what I do and to establish a friendship ..... Happy
week ...
God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment