Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can Anyone Buy Calgel?

Minga: 50 years of the worker priest

With invisibility loving and mystical regalonéo , in some mysterious way, God led me to Chiloé with several angels in the flesh also called friends.

grass of the place of the celebration was phosphorescent. In a hidden place that do not appear on the map stands a church and about three houses chilota table, home to pure sandals Father Mariano Puga . Literally opened the doors of your home that you want to get tea and bread and multiplied and multiplied like the cake for wanted. Perhaps something like the Kingdom of Heaven.
Having entered the priest's house, ate us some bread and tea with Lalo we approached the door of the wooden church. It was night and the door could hear the preaching of a central voice and a lot of people around. The hairs stood on end and we probably were being bathed our ears in sound waves delivered by a revolutionary saint of poverty and therefore Christian. We went to a church strongly challenged the traditional structures. It was there that night, where through Mariano father held a baptism and there was dancing the whole assembly to the sound of his accordion. Dance, music, ladies and men from town sharing the word. No Bible courses and degrees in theology. Pure heart, pure party, pure love, pure fire . "Let's get all the shit our hearts " shouted the priest. And I with my mouth open. Never in my life had come to a conclusion as well. And of course God, that God restless and full of fire, we continued to defy when the next day under the eyes of birds, with a strange silence, similar to the should have kept the prophets before expressing his speeches, read the Padre Mariano Beatitudes of Jesus and it was as if my ears have heard for the first time. The letters were made of stone. The touched with my own hands. And the engine: to fire. Holy fire that produced anxiety in the hearts. Sandal man sleeping in a bed of tables, which came to be blue with cold feet, who played accordion as the best Mexican in Guadalajara and was driving his wonderfully humorous repertoire electrocuted us with the Gospel, Jesus certainly burned language and therefore did not insist that repeat " can not serve God and money!, can not serve God and money l! "Repeat open field that does not make me cry envy of any rock. And that we could understand how a body of Christians who are hungry for a result, to see men who come to the image of Christ. I must confess that not only saw Mariano. I see similar result in some of my friends. I left it more clear there. How not to love.

Without understanding look to God and ask God Why? I danced, I laughed (that way they played in the van with the goats, the shit), I played, I moved, I have shared, I have referred, I have spoken, I embraced, I have been at a party three hundred people are in your name, but why I have been blessed? And if you made me this gift, what I can do with it? Inform and invite people to live as well, announcing a and deliver great hope that one day the fire came to me through anonymous (I) and holy (I).

I do not have anything to say that: Mariano bitch who made us your accordion bacillary and vibrate with the Gospel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment