Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pregnant With Lack Of Urination

The narrow


I do not want give any explanations
the path I have chosen to walk.
And is that the world accepts only offenders
never actually make a difference.

I have lied many times in life.
This time I will not be fooled
and although all go down the wide avenue
know very well where I walk.

So I go by the narrow.
I go by the narrow.
I go by the narrow.
By narrow I go.


In this world where dreams are sold, to transcend
where you have to compromise,
I'm going with my guitar and my songs
because there are things I do not think negotiate.

If it is true that one is who shapes his destiny,
if it is true that the choice is free.
I will use my free will
because I know where I want to walk.

not asking you to put you on my side
not even understand my reason
that I know well that a deranged
Paresce you but do not walk alone, heart

and although I'm totally crazy scream
and laugh in my face
once again I say goodbye with a kiss Muac arrivederchi
someday we'll see if you come across

and you are all invited to the path
that although narrow, there is room for everyone
to give rein to hope
loose and life, eternal life

truth I can not promise rose garden roses
and if their spines will bring
but anyway, is the most beautiful adventure
and together let's get together
( Click to listen and see )

Kiki Troia, Argentine musician

0 comments:

Post a Comment